Vollmacht

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

James
Administrator

23, Männlich

Geist Verstorben Böse Hotel Crossover Original

Vollmacht

von James am 11.06.2018 21:54

Hier könnt ihr eine kleine Vollmacht für euren Charakter hinterlassen. Diese Vollmacht dient anderen Nutzern dazu, sofort sehen zu können, wie sie mit eurem Charakter umgehen dürfen. Füllt dazu einfach das kurze Formular unten aus.

Mein Charakter darf

Entführt werden - Ja / Nein
Gefoltert werden - Ja / Nein
Erpresst werden - Ja / Nein
Getötet werden - Ja / Nein

I don't want to hurt you. Though I do have to kill you.
Tate_Langdon.gif tumblr_nnfpx1ucD11qmejr8o1_500.gif ahs-american-horror-story-evan-peters-gif-Favimcom-3909840.gif
I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm, I know the secret. I know whats coming and I know no one can stop me not even myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live, in its a filthy goddamn world and honestly I feel like I'm helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run through the streets. I'm helping to take them to somewhere clean. There's something about all that blood man I drown it.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.06.2018 16:29.

James
Administrator

23, Männlich

Geist Verstorben Böse Hotel Crossover Original

Re: Vollmacht

von James am 12.06.2018 21:03

Tate Langdon

Entführt werden - Ja / Nein
Gefoltert werden - Ja / Nein
Erpresst werden - Ja / Nein
Getötet werden - Ja / Nein

I don't want to hurt you. Though I do have to kill you.
Tate_Langdon.gif tumblr_nnfpx1ucD11qmejr8o1_500.gif ahs-american-horror-story-evan-peters-gif-Favimcom-3909840.gif
I prepare for the noble war. I'm calm, I know the secret. I know whats coming and I know no one can stop me not even myself. I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live, in its a filthy goddamn world and honestly I feel like I'm helping to take them away from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run through the streets. I'm helping to take them to somewhere clean. There's something about all that blood man I drown it.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.06.2018 21:22.

« zurück zum Forum